Did you know that one in four people in the Portland Metropolitan Statistical Area report experiencing depression during their lifetime, but only one in five people with a mood disorder are receiving “minimally adequate” health services? The Mood Program at THRIVE was designed with the goal of matching these people with state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatments that reduce depression, improve mood stability, and reduce the risk of relapse. All of our clinicians have been comprehensively trained to carry out cognitive and behavioral interventions by our sister clinic, the nationally-renowned Portland DBT Institute.
Here’s what you can expect from your THRIVE therapy experience:
- Our clinicians are graduates of well-established medical institutions, rigorous clinical psychology departments, and respected social work and counseling programs.
- All of our providers are supervised by comprehensively trained clinicians and participate in weekly case consultation teams.
- We ♥ research and even offer our clients opportunities to participate in ground-breaking research
(see the EBPI Willow Study site for more info).
- We use a collaborative care approach and offer in-house medication management and nutrition services.
- We only offer empirically-supported interventions.
|Conditions we treat:||Interventions we offer:|
If you, a loved one, or client, is interested in participating, please visit out Getting Started page, or fill out our Electronic Referral Form.
For more information, please contact our intake coordinator Brianna Johnson at 503-290-3297