Anxiety is a common problem and significantly impacts happiness, health, and productivity. Nearly one in three people in the US will meet criteria for an anxiety disorder at some point in their lifetime, but only one in eight people with anxiety actually receive “minimally adequate” health services. The Anxiety Program at THRIVE was designed with the goal of matching people with state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatments that decrease worry and avoidance and increase well-being.
Here’s what you can expect from your THRIVE therapy experience:
- Our clinicians are graduates of well-established medical institutions, rigorous clinical psychology departments, and respected social work and counseling programs.
- All of our providers are supervised by comprehensively trained clinicians and participate in weekly case consultation teams.
- We ♥ research and even offer our clients opportunities to participate in ground-breaking research
(see the EBPI Willow Study site for more info).
- We use a collaborative care approach and offer in-house medication management and nutrition services.
- We only offer empirically-supported interventions.
- All of our clinicians are comprehensively trained in cognitive and behavioral interventions and are concurrently practicing at our sister clinic, the Portland DBT Institute.
|Conditions we treat:||Interventions we offer:|
If you, a loved one, or client, is interested in participating, please visit out Getting Started page, or fill out our Electronic Referral Form.
For more information, please contact our intake coordinator Brianna Johnson at 503-290-3297